TERMS & CONDITIONS
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
The Village and its qualified staff practices and adheres to the responsible service of alcohol and adopts the following policy and procedures as best practice:
The venues Responsible Service of Alcohol Policy
The Liquor Act and its Regulations of 2008
Best practice in relation to Workplace Health & Safety
MINORS CONSUMING ALCOHOL
The Village will adhere at all times to the provisions of s117 of the Liquor Act 2007 in respect to not selling, serving and supplying alcohol to a person under the age of 18yrs (minor). The venue will reserve the right to terminate any function at any time where it is discovered the minor(s) have been consuming or have been supplied alcohol prior or during the actual function.
To confirm and secure your chosen function room and date, payment of a 20% non-refundable deposit along with a signed booking form is required. Confirmation will occur via email. No tentative bookings are allowed. If a booking is not secured and confirmed with a deposit, the date and time cannot be guaranteed and may be released at the discretion of management without further notice.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
With the exception to cakes, no external catering is permitted within the venue or any parts of the grounds. No beverages are to be brought in or taken from the premises.
Instructions of storage display and service of cake are necessary and prior arrangements must be made with your event manager. No liability is taken for cakes brought onto the Village premises.
Any cancellations must be provided in writing to The Village. Cancelation penalties apply as follows:
Cancelled event – forfeit 100% of deposit paid
Cancellations within 2 months of the scheduled event will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of all estimated charges.
Cancellations within 10 days of the scheduled event will incur a cancellation fee of 75% of all estimated charges.
Deposits must be paid to the village by way of cash, direct debit or credit card. A 20% Non-refundable is to be paid upon booking.
Prices are inclusive of GST
- Confetti, rice and other like decorations are not permitted to be used in the venue. The hirer, at the completion of the event, must remove all decorations brought into the venue, Velcro, double sided tape and blu-tak may not be used.
- A cleaning fee will be applied if the room is left in an unacceptable condition and is at management discretion.
- In the event of any damage or breakage of equipment hired through The Village, the hirer shall be liable to pay the cost of repairs and/or replacement of any equipment.
- The Village reserves the right to change prices, menus and ingredients at any time by notice to the client.
- Any items left behind following an event will be stored for a maximum of 24 hours. Such items will be disposed of after this time unless prior arrangements have been made with your event manager.
- Equipment sourced externally can be bumped into and out of The Village a minimum of 2 hours pre and post event. Any greater time is subject to availability and arrangement with your event manager. Every care will be taken however The Village accepts no liability for anything lost, stolen, damaged or broken.
- Delivery of goods will be accepted no more than 24 hours prior to your function. All items delivered to the venue must be labelled with event details and contact information.
- Additional labour or venue charges will apply if an event continues outside of the specified event period or part thereof. Extended arrangements are under the discretion of management at time of function if not pre-arranged.
- External service providers including entertainment must supply all of their own equipment and a copy of the company public liability certificate. Should any entertainment be considered offensive or should the noise levels exceed acceptable levels, management reserves the right to cease entertainment.
- Advice given on any matter is based on the best intention and information available at the time, however, is indicative only. Under no circumstances should verbal advice be accepted upon without written confirmation.
- The hired function area is to be cleaned by the client on the same day as the function. It is expected the function room is to be left the same way it was upon arrival.
- BYO dj and BYO music only available for private functions
Full payment is required 10 days prior to the event, along with final guest numbers.
The confirmed number of guests given to the event manager will be the amount catered for and therefore the amount charged for, regardless of the attendance on the day. Last minute changes or additions up to 48hours prior to your event will be considered by management, however, cannot be guaranteed. An invoice for beverages consumed and any miscellaneous charges will be issued at the end of the event. Payment for these amounts are required on the day of the event by the way of cash, debit card or credit card.
*AMEX AND DINERS NOT ACCEPTED
A 1.5% fee is applicable for payments larger than $100
Initial deposit – 20% total estimated cost
2 months prior – 50% of the remaining cost
10 days prior – 30% the amount still owing
An invoice containing beverages consumed and any miscellaneous charges will be issued at the conclusion of your event and is required to be settled before leaving.
All information provided by you will be protected and will only be used for the purpose of hosting your event, unless otherwise stated and agreed upon prior.